Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Morning Run

Yesterday morning I was getting ready to go out for a run when I came across my neighbor. I used to run with her during the spring and we hadn’t seen each other all summer. She was going to run thru the meadows so I joined her (it’s a lot more fun than running on the streets). I’ve been to the meadows before and the scenery changes so much with the different seasons; God’s creation is amazing!

This morning we also ran thru the meadows but this time I decided to take the camera with me and take a few pictures.

Both of the first photographs came out a little blurry because I was running while attempting to manage the camera and take pictures. I had to briefly stop for the rest of the pictures.








These flowers are only seen in a particular spot. My neighbor said they’ve been there for about twenty years and she hasn’t seen them no where else in the park.


We come across some birdwatchers; fortunately we keep our noise down and tried not to disturb them.


The roots of the trees along the river were very interesting looking:
Thousands of water lilies:
And we only live about a quarter mile from all this!

No comments: