Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saying Goodbye at the Airport

Last Saturday we had to say goodbye to my parents. We had a great time with them and we all got spoiled. My mom cleaned the kitchen, my dad worked in the yard and the garden, and they both cooked delicious meals. Our freezer is completely full of food that my parents prepared for us. We won't be buying meat anytime soon!
Emma got used to having attention all day and this past week was a little hard on her. Fortunately I think she's back on her routine and has been entertaining herself while I do other things around the house.

Here we are with my parents before leaving for the airport:
I don't think Emma wanted to let them say goodbye to her abuelos; look at her sad face:

It was great having my parents visit us and hopefully we can see them again soon!

No comments: