Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spoiled by Abuelos

We are enjoying my parents' visit. It is great having that extra help around the house and with Emma and Atenas. Atenas has been sleeping with my parents; she's loving all the extra attention and the treats that he gets from the dinner table (thanks to my dad).
Emma has been going on walks with her abuela every day and she's really enjoying having them around. It is fun seeing my parents making her laugh.

As soon as Emma woke up from her nap, we took this picture (that explains Emma's expression):

My parents brought a whole suitcase full of goodies from Mexico! Here's Emma eating one of my cookies (given by her abuela). I better put them away before she eats them all!


1 comment:

Mom/Nancy/Granny/Mei Mei said...

LOVE the pictures! Looks like a new sweater and hat and a spoiled dog! So cute.