Sunday, September 12, 2010

375th Anniversary

Our town celebrated its 375th anniversary this weekend. Unfortunately we didn't go to any of the festivities but tonight we were able to watch some of the fireworks from our backyard.

After the fireworks were over, Cameron and I cuddled up on our hammock and just enjoyed our time alone (Emma was already in bed sleeping). It was the perfect night to be on the hammock: no mosquitoes, crisp night, no breeze, and the man I love next to me.

Last night I made Cameron a peach pie and it came out delicious! I used locally grown peaches and this recipe was extremely easy to make. I had to dig through my recipe binder to find the recipe for the crust and it came out really good (flaky and tasty).

1 comment:

Anayancy said...

Pos si Caro pero mandame un pedacito con tu mami no no mas me presumas!! jaja
Un beso