Friday, April 27, 2012

Pink Bow

Auntie Jenny sent Emma a bag full of bows of all different sizes and colors (maybe over 50 bows) but unfortunately Emma doesn't seem interested in wearing them.  It is probably my fault because I didn't "make" her wear them when she was a baby.  At the time when Emma was a baby, we lived in MA and it was really cold and I always had Emma wearing a hat and not bows or head bands.  Well, now that she's older, I'm paying for it.

Anyway, I don't know what got into her last Sunday but she wanted her DAD to comb her hair and put on a bow.  I was so excited to see her in a bow that I wanted to take a few pictures of her. 

Thanks Jenny for the bows and headbands!  Since we live in a warmer weather, I promise I'll have Ana in headbands and bows when she has enough hair!

No comments: