Sunday, April 1, 2012

Last (only) pregnant pictures

After putting Emma down for her nap, Cameron and I went out on our last date before the arrival of our baby girl #2 gets here. We went to the park and took some pictures of my pregnant belly, then headed to a chain restaurant for some wings. Cameron wanted to make this last pregnant day as enjoyable as possible.
I'm scheduled for a c-section tomorrow morning at 7:30. I've been literally counting down the days and hours. We know that the Lord is in control of every little detail and that brings us peace and joy.
Emma will be taken well care of by her abuelos. She's getting so spoiled by them but I'm glad she's enojoying them and getting to know them.
Here are my preggo pictures from earlier today:
And here's Emma getting ready to be a BIG sister!

1 comment:

Ana Rebeca said...

Amiga te ves hermosa!!! No parece que estes a punto de dar a luz ;)
Para estas horas ya haz de tener a tu hermosa beba en tus brazos!!
Keep us updated!!!
Te Quiero!!