Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dinner: Lobster

Cameron usually cooks dinner on Fridays or we go out; however, last night Mary, our neighbor, surprised us by giving us two lobsters and a bottle of Port wine (aged over ten years). She got the live lobsters at the grocery store and asked them to cook them for her (in order to avoid cooking them at home and stink out the house).
The lobsters were delicious and eating them was a lot of fun. Cameron didn’t eat the little skinny legs; he gave them to me because he said the cost/benefit is not worth it. On the other hand, I enjoyed digging up the meat despite of the work.


This morning Cameron asked me to make him pancakes. I made him the blueberry-buttermilk pancakes and they came out really good! I think Cameron is a little spoiled but I enjoy cooking for him!

No comments: