Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Desk

Before we were married, I knew that Cameron was very handy with house projects and that he had some carpentry skills. Our basement has become our multi-purpose room. It is not only being used for storage and laundry room, but it also became Cameron’s work shop. He surprised me by offering to build me a desk for our home office. The outcome was beyond my expectations and I love it! It is the perfect size, well built and it serves its purpose.
Here are a few pictures of the progress:





Cameron wanted to measure one more time to make sure the desk will fit properly:



It was tough getting the desk out of the basement, into the first floor, up the stairs, and into the office:




My desk!



Last weekend we had the opportunity to go into downtown Boston; I will post about that trip later.


3 comments:

joyce said...

Awesome! He is very handy!

Ana Rebeca said...

Osea Carolina!! Que onda con todas tus computadoras!!! jajaja

Douglas Muro said...

Rebeca,

I need all of my computers because they make my job more efficient! I have everything I need (to work) in this room :o)