Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tangled Comb Mess

Last Thursday we were getting ready for the day. Emma was going to school and Ana was going to the Y for her swimming & gymnastics classes. I asked the girls to brush their hair while they were having breakfast. Emma grabbed the hair brush. Ana was impatient and didn't wait for her sister to be done with the brush and grabbed the comb. Few seconds later the comb was extremely tangled in Ana's hair. I was surprised. I was angry. I decided to take a picture because I knew I was going to be laughing...eventually.

I didn't know what to do. The comb wouldn't budge. I texted the picture to Cameron, who was at work, and he replied "LOL". I wasn't laughing. He suggested to cut the comb with some shears. I didn't want to cut Ana's hair off so I cut the comb in little pieces while untangling the hair with another comb.

I was running kit of time. I had to get Emma to school. I called our neighbor and asked her to watch Ana as I took Emma to school. I couldn't take Ana out in public with that big mess in her hair!  As we were driving to school, Emma said "this is fun, just you and me." Now that alone made my morning!

It took lots of conditioner and coconut oil to get rid of the big knot on Ana's hair. I think we were both relieved by the time it was all over. Now I can laugh about it!

No comments: