Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Party - Water Park

My parents gave the girls a party at a water park. It was the perfect excuse to get together with all our family and friends. The girls felt very comfortable around my aunts, uncles and cousins. It was great seeing both girls speaking Spanish to everyone!

My dad grilled gourmet burgers and hot dogs. Our guests also had Mexican nachos and chips. The cake was a great hit (tres leches); it was delicious.

Besides going down the water slides a million times, the girls really enjoyed breaking the Queen Elsa piñata (courtesy of their uncle Job). The girls have only been exposed to the tiny piñatas from our local Wal-Mart and this one was huge! I'm so glad they got to break a real Mexican  piñata!

At the end of the party, all the kids got their bag of goodies (with pictures from Frozen) that both girls helped me assemble. The party was a success! Perfect weather, perfect food and perfect company.

No comments: