Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Jonah & Scenet's Wedding

Last weekend I traveled by myself to Denver for the wedding of my good friend Scenet. I've known Scenet for about 20 years (goodness, that alone makes me feel old) and it was a true blessing sharing this exciting moment with her and her husband Jonah. Scenet asked me to be in her wedding and it was a privilege and honor that I shared with five other girls.
 
We got some snow the day before the wedding! Scenet warned me about the crazy weather in Denver and luckily it was clear and beautiful on the wedding day. You can see snow on the mountains way in the back:
 


 
It was really good seeing my friends.  Can't believe we are all married now. 
Pami, Me, and Raquel:

 
Scenet first moved in to Denver to babysit for Elizabeth.  Now Elizabeth was part of Scenet's wedding!
 
The "local" bride's maids did an excellent job in serving Scenet and the out-of-town crew. Pami and I bonded really good with these lovely girls Bethany and Debbie.  They both made us feel welcome and Debbie fed us gourmet breakfast twice!
 
 
We took these pictures while we were waiting for the bride and groom - they were having their photo shoot before the wedding.
Bethany, Caro, Raquel, Debbie, Pami, and Elizabeth (front row):
 
 
 


Notice we are not wearing any shoes in this picture. It was very hard trying to jump with high heels.  We needed to be safe and avoid breaking something right before the wedding! So fun!
 
 

2 comments:

HMSE said...

Love all these pictures! :) Love your blog!!

HMSE said...

Love all your pictures!! Love your blog!