Sunday, September 29, 2013

Grand Haven 2013 Family Picture

I didn't take many pictures this year during our annual vacation to Grand Haven, MI but it has become a tradition to take a picture on the steps in front of the house we rent.
 
I set up my tripod and set my camera to take three consecutive shots.  Unfortunately, I didn't tell anyone how many shots I was taking and everyone started to move around after the first shot (everyone except for me, of course). the first picture would have been perfect except that Emma and Ana aren't really looking at the camera. I was too busy setting up the tripod and camera that I didn't even notice that Emma was holding her sister for the picture (too cute). Anyway, I decided to post all three pictures.
 
Top row (left to right): Mark & Linda, Cameron, John & Nancy (holding Atenas), Lisa & Ed.
Bottom row (left to right): Angeline (friend of the family), Gramp, aunt Jan, Emma, Ana, Ellie (holding Rudy), Anna, and me.
 

Love Emma's face on this one.  I don't know what made her laugh.  Maybe something that aunt Jan said.


No comments: