Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ana - Cheesecake and Candle

Today after church we stayed at Gramp's house to celebrate Ana's number one birthday (almost two weeks late). Fortunately both girls are healthy and we were able to celebrate Ana's birthday with our family. I kept things simple and I made Ana a cheesecake.
 
Getting ready to blow that candle:
 
Ana got a little help blowing the candle from her sister (you can see Emma on the bottom left):

Now let me explain why I wanted to post these series of pictures.  As we were all enjoying our cheesecake, Ana kept signing "more" to aunt Jan who was nearby. Poor Ana, I had forgoten to give her a piece of her own birthday cheesecake! She got her share and she enjoyed it but I don't think she was very happy at me for not giving her a piece in the first place.  





No comments: