Friday, November 4, 2011

Emma + Atenas + Vaseline = Dissaster

This morning after breakfast I lost track of Emma for a couple of minutes while I was browsing through a catalog. Everything seemed so silent and peaceful; then I came to my senses and I knew that there was something wrong.


Atenas was still in her bed and Emma was right next to her. Under normal circumstances this happens quite often. Emma loves to "embrace" Atenas.


I turn on the lights and I see these two enjoying themselves:


Unfortunately, Emma had the jar of Vaseline (petroleum jelly) and was not only rubing it on her pajamas, but also on Atenas! Now why wouldn't Atenas run for her life? That is something we still haven't figured out. Atenas was letting Emma grease her all over her furry body and I'm stuck trying to wipe off the Vaseline from both of my little stinkers! What a beautiful and exciting way to start my Friday!

No comments: