Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Giving us a Break

Is it fair to put our visitors to work? It has been great having my parents around since they are more than willing to help around the house. My mom has already cleaned my oven, cooks every day, looks after Emma and my dad is fixing things around the house and shoveling our driveway.
This morning while my mom was looking after Emma, my dad and I went outside to shovel our driveway. It was still snowing but we wanted to get a head start and have it ready for whenever Cameron came home for lunch. The snow was getting thicker and unfortunately Cameron didn't make it for lunch and we also had a couple of extra inches of snow to shovel. Luckily, our neighbors got a new snow blower and they said we can use it. My dad had a lot of fun blowing their driveway and ours!

Here's my dad shoveling the path in our backyard for Atenas:

Trying out the new snow blower:

No comments: