Sunday, March 21, 2010

"The Girl with No Name"


Join us in welcoming our beautiful daughter........

May the Glory be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Born 19 March 11:49PM

Weight: 5lbs 12.9oz

Length: 19inches

Name: Pending

C-Section delivery

We have not had internet at the hospital but I am at home for a while getting things ready for the arrival of the girls and thought that I could at least share some photos and statistics. We are still deciding on a first name.

Below are some pictures:

This is 5 minutes after birth.
Peaceful, precious...

making Papi melt............


Our great and very helpful neighbors.......



Sentiments to follow...........for now, thanks to everyone for their prayers and help through this process.

7 comments:

Joanna Kim said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe that she is already here... you all are in my thoughts and prayers! i love you guys~!!

Pami said...

Felicidades!! Que hermosa su hija! Espero que te recuperes pronto Caro - un beso!

roxi said...

i'm so happy for you guys.. thanks for keeping us updated... Pao and i send a huge hug (and my mom too) ... besos!

Jesse and Rose said...

I am so excited for the arrival of your beautiful baby! She is so adorable!

Kelley Murphy said...

I am so happy for you both. She is beautiful

Ana Rebeca said...

Esta hermosa!!
Can't wait to meet her :)
Dios los bendiga!!!

Jenn said...

Of course it's a gorgeous little girlie! Oh man, I wish I could drive up to y'all and give y'all a hug and meet the new addition to the fam. Can't wait to hear what y'all decide for her name =) =)